WHAT CLIENTS SAY
- This was our first trip to Aruba. We have been to other islands and have done the big group snorkeling trips which were fun but we were looking to try something more private with our friends. I am so happy we found John and Diana to take us on our adventure. We had a great day getting to see Aruba from our own private boat. They were also very accommodating to the fact that we needed the food to be gluten free for my sister.Gina L.from Tripadvisor
- We booked the private four hour tour to a quiet snorkel spot- our guide even took the group across the jetty to snorkel in the open sea. Our captain made a great lunch- pointed out local interests and had great music and snacks for us. Plenty of drinks for us too. This is well worth the money for a trip you won’t forget!Kennedy Cfrom Tripadvisor
- The entire process of booking with Strea was outstanding. Esther was very responsive to all of the pre-planning correspondence and answered all of our questions promptly. A wonderful experience from beginning to end on the business side of the encounter. Highly recommend Strea if you want to have a great time WITHOUT the hassles, high costs, and crowds, of the cruise arranged excursions. Felt like we had the sea to ourselves.
"Excellent Experience"Charlotte NC
- We just did a sunset cruise last week on Strea. It was awesome! We had a full range of drink options. Captain John even called and ask about our preferences. The snacks he provided were wonderful. The best part was that we were not on the boat with other people but had a private cruise. It was a great experience. I would highly recommend Strea and will absolutely book it again next time we are in Aruba."Incredible Sunset Cruise"NHTraveler1313
- We booked a private all inclusive snorkel charter for 2 couples with Strea through their website. Esther could not have been easier to work with. She patiently answered all of my questions. Because we booked the all inclusive our trip included open bar, snacks and lunch. John chatted with us about his family and the island. By the time we were back at the marina we felt like friends! I cannot say enough great things about John and Strea Charters! We WILL be back next year!"Amazing Day with John"patsfan1
- We booked a private snorkel trip for 2 couples. A special drink request was made that is not carried on the island, but the staff went out of there way to find all the ingredients to recreate the drink. Diana service was on spot, right there when your drink was empty. The personalized service was incredible, a private snorkel tour with the captain, lunch served and sunset in the harbor on the return trip. When leaving, we felt we had spent the afternoon on a friends boat. We will book again on our next trip to Aruba!"Great day with Captain John and Diana"Designer
- My husband and I chartered a two hour sail with Strea and we were very impressed with everything. I had communicated our wish to release my mother-in-law’s ashes at sea to Esther when I made the reservation. When we boarded, Captain John sat with us for a few minutes and asked us what our wishes were. We had a spot off the coast in mind and he took us exactly where we wanted to go.
I can’t say enough about how kind Captain John was, and how he made sure that our final goodbye was carried out in a very lovely way. Our time in Aruba with Strea Charters will always be a very special memory.“Private Sail - Couldn't have asked for more”Designer
- I cannot say enough wonderful things about Captain John and his first mate, Diana. We chartered the vessel for a sunset cruise and 27 years anniversary with our friends. Captain John officiated our wedding vows. He and Diana were lovely to talk with and they both have a great sense of humor. We had such a good time that we also chartered the boat two days later for a 4 hr snorkeling cruise. John took us to the reef area where there were no other boats. We could not have been more pleased with this charter.“Best kept secret in Aruba”Designer